Top Autism Intervention Specialist Centre Delhi
At the London Learning Centre, we aim to enhance the learning and development of children. Our team of UK and Indian therapists and psychologists use the most up-to-date programs and assessments to ensure that each child reaches their full potential.
The Autism Clinic is a dedicated clinic towards helping children, adolescents, and adults with suspected autism and parents to have easy access to gold-standard diagnostic evaluations. We also provide consultation sessions for advice, developing management plans, discuss diagnosis and what it entails, for both people with autism and parents of individuals with autism. Along with diagnostic evaluations, we provide tailored therapeutic services for individuals and parents of individuals with autism.
Key Services offered:
- Evaluations using the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule – 2; which is considered the gold-standard assessment for autism. One of the first center throughout India providing complete ADOS-2 evaluation.
- Diagnostic evaluations would involve social and communication skills assessment, cognitive evaluation, speech, and language assessment as well as assessment of sensory and motor functioning.
- Behaviour management consultations.
- Early Intervention Programme for young children suspected and/or diagnosed with autism. Our Early Intervention Programme is based on world-renowned approaches including Early Start Denver Model (ESDM), Reciprocal Imitation Training (RIT) and SCERTS program.
- Short (Reciprocal Imitation Training, RIT) and long-term (Relationship Development Intervention, RDI®) developmental interventions.
- Occupational Therapy for sensory difficulties. Our therapists have specialized training for Sensory Processing Disorders and Motor Coordination Disorders.
- Speech and Language Therapy for communication, speech and language enhancement. Our therapists are trained on use of PECS and Assisted Augmentative Communication devices.
The goal of the Autism Clinic is to provide well-rounded services for people with autism under one roof. Global leaders in Autism Diagnosis and Interventions function as part of our collaborators and thus we provide the highest level of evidence-based services at our center.